Overflowing with comfort.
Getting more performance out of your gear, the Sugoi Men's RS Pro Short uses three strategically placed fabrics for maximum comfort on the road. The outer legs utilize Sugoi's Ultra Aero fabric that's dimpled for a slippery aerodynamic surface, while the slimmed-down front panels leverage ultra-thin Tri-Force fabric for enhanced breathability and temperature regulation. Increasing durability along the inner legs, the short's Firo fabric reinforces the chamois area for extra resistance against saddle abrasion.
Designed to eliminate chafing and bulk, the included Formula FX Chamois is molded and welded for an excellent fit without an inseam, meaning there's no seam rubbing against the saddle. This chamois features breathable perforations and a V-notch for extra ventilation on hot summer rides. Its 4-way stretch fabric and advanced lamination provide a smooth, seam-free surface that conforms to your body, while the welded center channel and high-density vibration dampening relieve pressure and fatigue from long, punishing rides. Moreover, you'll find the short's clean-finish leg grippers prevent the short riding up, and its single side pocket holds your smart phone or energy gels for close-at-hand convenience.
- Pro-level performance and cush comfort in a road-ready short
- Stretchy fabric provides flexibility and wicks moisture
- Form-fitting design allows you to move freely
- Engineered fabric on outer thighs maximizes breathability
- Chamois uses poron foam for comfort in the saddle
- Perforated forward ventilated chamois keeps things airy
- Leg grippers provide slip-free comfort without constriction
View more Men's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Tourniquet on Mr. Chicken Legs
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Just when I had found the best fitting, best chamois bike short, they go and shrink the leg opening to function as a leg tourniquet. And just to give you an idea as to how much shrinkage has occurred, my wife occasionally refers to me as "Chicken Legs." I'm 6' 0," 170 lbs, more lanky than stocky and this 2017 version is actually painful. After years of trying different road bike shorts, these have been the best, and I've had 2 pair for 2 years. Now I'll just wait for Sugoi to notice the reviews and feedback and correct this design error.