Packable protection from the elements.
Ready for fast-moving fronts and intermittent showers, the Sugoi Men's RS Jacket conveniently packs into its own pouch for deployable protection from the wind and rain. Its lightweight woven shell is wind and water-resistant, shedding passing showers and blocking blustery conditions from chilling your core on longer rides. Its ergonomic patterning provides a performance-orientated design with tapered sleeves and a fitted body for enhanced aerodynamics.
Offering super-convenient, highly packable protection, the jacket's back zippered pocket not only holds your energy gels and small accessories while you're riding, but it also acts as a self-folding pouch that fastens under your seat with its adjustable hook-and-loop straps. This makes storing your jacket a snap when conditions don't warrant extra protection, also providing on-the-fly, deployable protection when sudden storms threaten your cycling session.
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.