With its sponsorship investment in cyclocross, road, and mountain teams over the past few years, Sugoi has stepped its textile game up to the next level. As such, its Men's RS Century Zap Bib Shorts are the next evolution in Sugoi's line of bib shorts, featuring the comfort and compression we've come to expect out of any cycling kit and adding Zap reflectivity on the leg bands for a massive dose of increased visibility. Whether you're rolling through a morning commute or squeezing a few extra miles into an evening training session, these bib shorts give added peace of mind that other road users will see you along the way.
- A comfortable bib short with boosted reflectivity
- Stretchy, supportive fabrics provide comfort over long miles
- Zap reflective bands hold leg hems in place and increase visibility
- Supportive chamois protects without excess bulk
- Thigh pockets store gels and other small essentials
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.