After dipping your toes in the world of triathlon, you're hooked. You've got a team relay and a few of your own races sprinkled throughout the summer this year, and no desire to compromise on good kit. If separates are your thing, add the Sugoi RPM Tri Short to your race-day kit.
Known for solid tri kit that's friendly to self-sponsored athletes' budget constraints, Sugoi makes supportive, durable pieces. The RPM is no exception; constructed with a supportive nylon and elastane blend, it stabilizes your muscles as you transition through each challenging leg of a race. The short dries quickly as you transition into your bike leg and sweat through an exposed run course, while the included chamois provides just enough cushioning to support you on the bike, without inhibiting your stride on the run.
- Swim, bike, and run all summer in this dependable short
- Form-fitting cut designed specifically for racing
- Supportive synthetic fabric breathes as it stabilizes
- Invisa chamois limits seaming for a chafe-free fit
- Folded leg bands stay in-place without pinching
- 6-inch inseam is friendly to petites
- Wide waistband includes pockets for race fuel
View more Women's Tri Bottoms
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.