Supporting hard-working muscles, the Sugoi Women's Evolution Zap Short is a dependable choice for grueling pushes up alpine passes and brisk training rides. It forgoes pesky bibs, which have a tendency to dig uncomfortably when you're climbing out of the saddle. The Evolution Zap Short employs a blend of nylon, polyester, and spandex—or what Sugoi refers to as Evo Plus—for optimal support and quick-drying comfort. Its lightly compressive structure optimizes blood flow while stabilizing key muscle groups during intense efforts.
Offering minor tweaks over the original Evolution Short, the Evolution Zap upgrades the leg bands with a high-visibility treatment and a silicone gripper that won't bind or pinch. This subtle upgrade increases visibility when you're riding after dark, also preventing the dreaded "sausage effect" created by tight elastic bands around your legs.
Absorbing harsh vibration transmitted through your stiff road frame, the RC Pro Chamois employs high-density foam with an articulated notch for body-conforming flexibility. Perforated vents increase breathability and moisture management when you're sweating profusely. The welded center channel relieves pressure, helping to prevent the numbness that can happen after riding in the saddle for prolonged periods.
- Step up your riding in supportive comfort
- Evo Plus is lightly compressive and quick-drying
- RC Pro Chamois dissipates jarring road vibration
- Invisa chamois for a flattering, stitch-less look
- ZAP silicone gripper won't bind or pinch
- High-visibility leg bands for safety
View more Women's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.