When you pull into the driveway on a midsummer weeknight, dreaming of your after work ride already, you know you still have hours of daylight left before sunset. Nevertheless, by the time you let the pup outside, grab the mail, and eat a snack, you're a good hour closer to sunset. When you finally change into your ride kit, pull on the Sugoi Evolution Zap Jersey for a little extra reassurance that you'll stay seen as the roads dim.
Made with Sugoi's new Zap reflective accents, the Evolution aims to stand out more than just your average reflective gear. Sugoi specifically engineered Zap to be visible from up to 140 meters away, giving motorists time to see, and avoid you, as you're riding. Its placement also emphasizes to motorists that you are a human form rather than a road sign or other stationary object, silhouetting you to provide motorists with an idea of what they're seeing on dark or shady dusk roadsides.
- Stay seen on your after-work rides in this jersey
- Slim fit is ideal for training rides
- Dri Tech fabric wicks moisture consistently as you ride
- 3 rear pockets stash ride snacks and a phone
- Zap reflectivity provides attention-grabbing visibility
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Love the polka dots!
- Fit: True to size
Great fit, I ordered the men's small (female 5'3" 130 pounds) fits perfectly. reflective dots really do work. Nice material and great quality.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
I wanted to add a note here that I initially ordered based on chest size as stated in the size chart on the item. (So, L for me.) The chest fit is just right, but the neck was big, the arms were big (flapped in the wind), and the length was too long. I clearly needed to go down a size. It fits nothing like the size large I wear in Rapha, Giro, LG, or others. Otherwise, the jersey had good quality. I wish all jerseys were a little easier to start the zipper at the bottom.
Exchanged for a medium size, which fits much better. It still doesn't grip my arms, but it doesn't flap in the wind. It looks great and offers reflectivity for evening rides.