The commute must go on.
A little fall drizzle on your morning commute has never stopped you before, but arriving at work in wet pants isn't the ideal way to start the week off. On mornings you wake up to gloomy skies, the Sugoi Men's Commuter Pant will guard against everything from wheel spray to a total downpour in the bike lane, without weighing you down. Featuring a 2.5-layer hardshell construction, the Commuter comes with four-way stretch to make sure it can keep up as you accelerate across intersections, and is completely waterproof. Sealed seams prevent even the most relentless drops of water from breaking the Commuter's defenses, and a rear pocket with headphone port allows you to keep your phone or other essentials dry as you ride. Understanding that rain and dim, hazy road conditions often go hand-in-hand, Sugoi added its highly reflective Zap panels to the ankles of the Commuter, which appear to be the same color as the rest of the pant until hit by light, at which time they reflect serious light back at motorists and other cyclists to help you stay visible.
- Ride into the rain in this light, waterproof shell
- Relaxed fit allows for layering in colder temps
- Waterproof shell material seals out a downpour
- Breathable shell stretches and wicks moisture as you ride
- Highly reflective Zap panels increase your visibility
View more Men's Rain Pants
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.