20 Sport Balance Bike
Strider’s 20 Sport Balance Bike serves as a progression for taller speedsters who can benefit from balance practice with the added skill of using a hand brake. The durable and robust steel frame and fork provide a stable learning platform for your kid to practice hot laps around the neighborhood and hone in on the body mechanics to graduate to a fully geared bike when ready. The rear drum brake provides extra stopping power once they are up to speed. Strider sets the 20 Sport Balance Bike to fit inseams of 28-34 inches in range, and the adjustable seat post and handlebar reach ensure the right fit as your kid grows with the bike. And for pure coasting fun, footpegs sit just behind the bottom of the triangle and can be removed if needed.
- Twenty inch push-bike to keep your speedster growing those skills
- Adjustable handlebars and seat post let the bike grow with your kid
- No pedals or gears to teach balance above all else
- Rear hand-brake ups the skill-level and coordination
- Intended for ages 10+ and fits inseams of 28-34 inches