Dash M50 GPS Bike Computer
We all have our goals on the bike, and for most of us, they differ massively. Sometimes it's just about distance, for others its speed or ascents, and other riders want much more, like data to track down every little improvement to the ride. Stages Dash M50 GPS Bike Computer makes for an ideal head unit regardless of your goals. It's simple to use, features an auto-dimming backlit screen that senses dark conditions and bright days and adjusts accordingly so information is always at hand, and comes packed with OSM-powered maps that go beyond showing you the roads, and instead displays critical information, like color-coded routes to let you know where the safest bike routes are, and where to avoid freeways. But the head unit is more than just a map — it pairs up with a number of cycling meters via ANT+ or Bluetooth, so you can display your cadence, speed, and power output while you ride.
The Dash M50 lets you upload courses to the computer via .GPX, .FIT, or .TCX files and hit the road. This will allow you to plan your ride ahead, and get crisp, clear directions on screen while you ride, as well as by notification if you'd like audio guiding you as well. Dash is compatible with routes from RidewithGPS, MapMyRide, Strava and others, and you can also build your own routes with Stage's own free LINK website route builder, which ads in elevation profiles for your route, so you can see where you are, and know just how much climbing lies ahead. If data is what matters to you most, pair the Dash with additional speed, cadence, and heart rate monitors to improve your training, so you can optimize your time on the bike, and set the Dash to training mode for live view of where your heart rate lies.
While the Dash comes preloaded with essential data screens based on feedback during design process, you can easily build custom profiles and screens to show you the exact metrics you want to see while you ride. The display can be viewed in either landscape or portrait mode on the journey, and switched to a black background Night Mode for low-light conditions in which a bright white light can distract you from the road ahead.
- Get ahead of the game with a head unit that offers it all
- GPS computer gives live directions visually and with audio
- Pre-loaded maps indicate best bike routes, and avoid highways
- Upload your own routes easily for directions on set courses
- Pairs with power meters, cadence sensors, and heart rate monitors
- Fully customizable display shows only the data that matters to you
- Auto-dimming backlight dims in dark and features black back screen at night
- Battery lasts 12.5 hours in regular use, and is USB rechargeable
- Item #SGC001N
- barometric altimeter
- Technical Features
- GPS and QZSS with SBAS sattlelite technology, audio and visual alerts, internal temperature recording, shock proof
- Battery Type
- rechargeable LiPO
- Battery Life
- 12.5 hours
- Mount Type
- computer, aluminum out-front clamp (31.8mm), leash, torx wrench, USB cable, documentation
- [display] 2.25in, [over all] 2 x 3.1 x 0.95in
- Claimed Weight
- 3.3oz (94g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, mountain biking, touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov