Dash L50 GPS Bike Computer
When it comes to setting goals on the bike, more often than not, each of our individual goals differ hugely from one cyclist to another. There are those of us who aim to earn that climber's jersey, or who covet the sprint, and some of us prefer to say to hell with the pace, lets ride as far as we can. Stages Dash L50 Bike Computer offers you the support you need so you can hit those goals, with as much, or as little data as you need to get there. It works similarly to the Dash M50, and packs in all of the same features, like an auto-dimming backlit screen that senses dark and bright days and adjusts accordingly, as well as OSM-powered maps that show you far beyond the roads, mapping out lakes, rivers, and even highways, plus color-coded routes to show you the safest rides. The only place you'll find major differences between the M50 and L50 is in the screen itself, with the L50 measuring in quite a bit larger to give you an easier view of data when you're hammering on the pedals.
Like the M50, the Dash L50 pairs up with a number of cycling meters via ANT+ and Bluetooth, so you can display your cadence, speed, and power output while you ride. The Dash L50 lets you upload courses to the computer via .GPX, .FIT, or .TCX files and hit the road. This will allow you to plan your ride ahead, and get crisp, clear directions on screen while you ride, as well as by notification if you'd like audio guiding you as well. Dash is compatible with routes from RidewithGPS, MapMyRide, Strava and others, and you can also build your own routes with Stage's own free LINK website route builder, which ads in elevation profiles for your route, so you can see where you are, and know just how much climbing lies ahead. If data is what matters to you most, pair the Dash with additional speed, cadence, and heart rate monitors to improve your training, so you can optimize your time on the bike, and set the Dash to training mode for live view of where your heart rate lies.
While the Dash comes preloaded with essential data screens based on feedback during design process, you can easily build custom profiles and screens to show you the exact metrics you want to see while you ride. The display can be viewed in either landscape or portrait mode on the journey, and switched to a black background Night Mode for low-light conditions in which a bright white light can distract you from the road ahead.
- Stages steps ahead with a head unit that boosts above the rest
- Full color screen shows terrain, lakes, rivers, and highways
- GPS computer gives live directions visually and with audio
- Pre-loaded maps indicate best bike routes, and avoid highways
- Upload your own routes easily for directions on set courses
- Pairs with power meters, cadence sensors, and heart rate monitors
- Fully customizable display shows only the data that matters to you
- Auto-dimming backlight dims in dark and features black back screen at night
- Battery lasts 12.5 hours in regular use, and is USB rechargeable
- Item #SGC001M
- barometric alimeter
- Technical Features
- GPS and QZSS with SBAS sattelite technology, audio and visual alerts, internal temperature recording, shock-proof
- Battery Type
- rechargeable LiPO
- Battery Life
- 12.5 hours
- Mount Type
- computer, aluminum out-front clamp (31.8mm), leash, torx wrench, USB cable, documentation
- [width, height, depth] 3.35 x 2.87 x 0.79in
- Claimed Weight
- 4.4oz (126g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov