Hot Pack 6 Jacket
You've spent all week planning your weekend ride, just to be met with grey clouds and pockets of rain on Saturday morning. Not to worry though, you've already got your Sportful Hotpack 6 Jacket packed in your back pocket, so you'll be covered in the event of a shower overhead. This light shell gives you just the right amount of protection for early spring and late fall rides that can be laced with variables. It's crafted from lightly stretchy, water-repellent, and windproof fabric to keep your core warm and dry while you push ahead to the sunnier stretches of road.
The Hotpack 6's lightweight synthetic construction means that not only will it move with you when you move around on the bike, but it also pulls away sweat and breathes, so you can keep dry and warm inside. The front features minimal seaming to help prevent rain from making its way in, while a high collar wraps around to extend protection. To keep things in place while you ride, the hem and cuffs are equipped with elastic that helps keep the fit locked in place while you move fore and aft. In the back, you'll find light ventilation to help prevent overheating, and reflective accents to help you stay visible in the grey and stormy moments.
- Lightweight shell for cruising through spring showers
- Windproof and water-repellent fabric deflects the elements
- Slightly stretchy construction provides freedom of motion
- Minimalist seaming helps prevent rain from entering
- Elastic hem and cuffs secure the fit
- Let heat escape through vents in the back
- Reflective accents help boost low light visibility
- Internal compression sack stuffs the jacket away for easy storing