Why We Like The Fiandre Light Norain Jacket
Want a cycling jacket that sheds water and resists wind while still maintaining breathability? Look no further than Sportful's Fiandre Light Norain Jacket. It's highly versatile and ready for nearly anything, depending on the base layer we use with it. The rear is longer for additional coverage in aggressive cycling positions, and NoRain technology allows sweat to escape so we're not bogged down while still keeping the rain out.
- The ideal garment for racing or training in steady rain
- Stretch windproof fabric on the front and shoulders
- Dropped rear improves coverage in every riding position
- Lightweight and stretchy NoRain Light fabric repels light rain
- Full-length front zipper for control over ventilation in clear weather
- Three rear pockets leave ample room for our essential items
- Item #STFC07T
- [back] NoRain Light, [front/shoulders/upper arm] stretch, windproof
- spring, fall
- 3 rear
- heat-transfer strips
- Claimed Weight
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help