SL Air Long Sleeve Jersey
- A long-sleeve jersey for cycling in summer temperatures
- VaporRize synthetic mesh fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Full-length zipper can be opened to increase airflow
- UPF30+ protection helps defend from harmful UV rays
- Rear pockets offer a place to stash riding essentials
- Zippered pockets securely hold a phone or a wallet
- Slim fit improves moisture-wicking properties
- Item #SCQ006Z
- VaporRize (85% polyester, 15% elastane)
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear, 1 zippered rear
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
1 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 2, 2022
Runs very small
- I returned this product before using it
I have other Specialized SL and SL Air jerseys, and this one just seems to be cut smaller than the others. I'm normally an XS, ordered an XS, and it is skin-tight...and not in an aero / good way. On top of it, I have tiny wrists, but the wrist holes on this were difficult to get my hand through. The pro is that the material is extremely lightweight, so it would be a nice "cover everything" jersey for the spring or possibly even summer as well. I would recommend ordering at least 1 size up, if not 2.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
July 25, 2021
Only good thing about jersey are colors
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
I ordered up a size (L) because I wanted a little room. The L was SKIN TIGHT and very short in length. The material is AWFUL! Returned.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help