Why We Like The S-Works Torch Wide Cycling Shoe
For riders with a wider foot looking for a cycling shoe with the perfect fit, look no further than the S-Works Torch Wide Cycling Shoe. Using data science and biomimicry, Specialized created a shoe so comfortable you won't even realize you have it on. The footbed features Body Geometry, allowing for an adaptive fit to each rider's unique foot shape. An asymmetrical heel cup provides natural knee alignment and superior comfort, providing extra room for the Achilles heel. The wide edition features a base plate 4mm wider than the standard width.
- Wide version of the newest road shoe from Specialized
- Footbed features Body Geometry to create an adaptive fit
- High-sitting BOA S3-Snap Fit System minimizes pressure points
- Natural knee alignment provided by asymmetrical heel cup
- Wide fit base plate is 4mm wider than standard width
- Item #SCQ00V2
- Upper Material
- adaptive materials, zonal reinforcement
- BOA S3 snap-fit system
- body geometry
- carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3 bolt
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 45.5] 10.5oz
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.