Why We Like The S-Works Epic Frameset
Our goals of being top of the podium are that much easier to obtain with the S-Works Epic Frameset. It's a world-beating XC bike that's especially light and stiff, not to mention its speed on the race track. It's more race-focused than it ever has been, and it's lighter than its predecessor to make for a frame that's ideal for rough and rowdy trail riding as well as XC races. BRAIN suspension, which is designed in collaboration with both Specialized and RockShox, absorbs bumps efficiently when there are roots and rocks while keeping the Epic firm when the trail is smooth. FACT 12m carbon makes for a dedicated and lightweight layup for the most discerning riders, and a full carbon shock link offers capable handling to make for outstanding speed. If we haven't been first across the finish line yet, it's only a matter of time with the Epic.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Dedicated XC race frame for discerning riders with big dreams
- S-Works FACT 12m carbon for a lightweight and durable layup
- RockShox-Specialized BRAIN suspension is smooth when we need it
- Internal cable routing for clean aesthetics and aerodynamics
- SID Ultimate SL chassis for steering stiffness at a light weight
- Register frame within 90 days for a lifetime warranty
- Item #SCQ00QT