Romin EVO Expert Gel Saddle
When looking for a low, aerodynamic saddle that doesn't make sacrifices in the comfort arena, the Romin EVO Expert Gel Saddle makes a worthy option for long days on the pavement. A carbon-reinforced shell sets the foundation for smoothing off rough edges along your route without weighing you down, while supportive foam and gel inserts cushion your ride. And as always, Specialized uses their Body Geometry design to make everything feel better.
Body Geometry provides personalized comfort and support that's ergonomic and lab-tested. Lightweight padding is strategically placed to alleviate pressure and assure blood flow to sensitive arteries, in men and women alike. Body Geometry saddles ensure proper support when riding in the correct position, and they come in multiple widths to support differing body types.
- An aerodynamic road saddle that doesn't skimp on comfort
- Body Geometry channel designed to maximize blood flow
- Carbon shell smooths your ride and lowers weight
- Hollow titanium rails increase durability
- Micromatrix seat cover is tough, lightweight and water-resistant
- SWAT-compatible mounts deliver integrated storage solutions
- Item #SCQ00D9
- Micromatrix, PU foam, gel inserts, Body Geometry
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- 143mm, 155mm, 168mm
- Claimed Weight
- [143mm] 9.5oz (269g), [155mm] 9.8oz (277g), [168mm] 9.9oz (281g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.