Race-Series Bib Tight
Even as the months shorten and temperatures drop, every weekend finds you in the saddle, riding hard. That's because you wear the Race-Series Bib Tights to stave off cold-weather aches and pains. These performance-forward bibs offer coverage and support for your longest days in the saddle, with an articulated fit that's low-bulk to eliminate pinching, rubbing, or chafing. Their face fabric defends against light wind and rain, while body-mapped thermal panels increase warmth during winter rides.
Built with the Specialized Body Geometry 3D Contour chamois, you'll enjoy personalized comfort that reduces numbness and pressure in the saddle. Ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to increase performance and improve comfort, Body Geometry strategically places layered foam inserts exactly where you need them.
- Pedal hard all winter with these supportive thermal bibs
- Soft Shell knit fabric delivers wind- and water-resistant protection
- Thermal panels placed for selective warmth that won't overwhelm
- Articulated cycling fit complements riding movements and positions
- Reflective elements help motorists spot you during late-night rides