Flux 800 Headlight
It sure is necessary to have a light on your bike, but the Specialized Flux 800 Headlight fixed to your helmet helps you see what's around the next corner a bit quicker than your bike can. Specialized placed two LEDs in a sculpted, double-beam pattern to provide a staggering 800 lumens. Specialized also sells a mount for handlebars if you want to switch it up.
- Headlight fixes to cycling helmets for nighttime rides
- Dual LEDs maximize lumens with better beaming
- Single button cycles through three modes and on-and-off
- USB-rechargeable battery boasts three hour run time
- Reflective side lights grant 180-degree visibility
- Helmet mount designed specifically for the Ambush, Ambush Comp, Tactic, Prevail 2 and Prospero Helmets from Specialized