Why We Like The Enduro Frame
Meticulously crafted to tame even the wildest trails, the Enduro Frame is a trusted starting point for building an enduro race machine or bike park steed. Engineered from the ground up for the Specialized race team to take on EWS tracks, we count on the Enduro’s 170mm of confidence-inspiring rear travel to soak up big hits and maintain traction in treacherous rock gardens and beat-up bike park corners.
The suspension kinematics of the Enduro are directly borrowed from the Specialized Demo downhill race bike, which didn’t surprise us once we pointed it down and experienced its descending prowess. What did surprise us was the astonishing climbing efficiency that came along with it—making this bike suitable as a gravity-oriented member of a two-bike quiver, or a long-legged daily driver for riders who are drawn to steep and fast terrain.
- Enduro race bike boasts a poised feel for long, gnarly rides
- 170mm of rear wheel travel produces unparalleled traction
- FACT carbon frame is stiff and lightweight for responsiveness
- Long reach and slack head tube angle provide stability
- Fox Float X2 shock and RX trail tune is poppy and takes big hits
- S-sizing system effectively gives riders two sizes to choose from
- SWAT door gives us in-frame room for pumps and tubes
- Register frame within 90 days for a lifetime warranty
- Item #SCQ00R4