Why We Like The Chamonix MIPS Helmet
Whether you're riding through winding wine country or your favorite neighborhood paths, you can't go wrong with the sleek style and lightweight protection of the Chamonix MIPS Helmet. This one-size-fits-all cycling helmet features plenty of ventilation for long days in the saddle, and is equipped with MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) technology. This key defense layer lines the helmet, giving you additional rotational impact protection in addition to the compressive defenses of the helmet's impact foam.
- A sleek and stylish cycling helmet that won't break the bank
- In-mold shell provides lightweight protection
- MIPS layer redirects rotational impacts
- Reflective webbing increases visibility to motorists
- Fit system is compatible with the ANGi crash sensor, sold separately
- Item #SCQ003H
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- Headset SX fit system
- 4th Dimension Cooling System
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- Claimed Weight
- [medium/large] 11.6oz (330g)
- Shell Material
3.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov