Why We Like The ADV SWAT Thermal Bib Knicker
Ride further and stay warmer— but not too warm— with the ADV SWAT Thermal Bib Knicker. These bibs feature supportive fabric that keeps you just the right temperature when the mercury starts to dip, while SWAT pockets offer plenty of room for gear so you can carry what you need to venture farther.
- The just-right of bib knickers for cool and long rides
- Soft and supportive fabric keeps you warm, but not too warm
- Soft mesh uppers provide comfortable hold
- Three SWAT pockets offer room for plenty of gear
- Side leg pockets for carrying extra cargo
- Item #SCQ00IY
- [face fabric] 67% nylon, 28% polyester, 15% elastane, [mesh panels] 85% polyester, 15% elastane
- 2 side, 1 zippered side, 3 SWAT rear
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 30, 2023
Pockets too small and sizing way off
- I returned this product before using it
Seems specialized has decided to go the way of castelli sizing. I'm 5'9" and 130 lbs and a medium barely covers my knees. I originally got a small and returned them. The medium pair that I got next had clearly been returned so seems other folks are sending these back too. Why is there only a pocket on one leg? That one pocket is also really small (seems pretty stretchy though). I never used these but the whole floppy back pockets seem useless. Would recommend these and I'll not be looking at spesh clothing anytime soon.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help