Why WE Like The V'Al 2 Short
Sombrio is back for round two of their most popular shorts with the V'Al 2 Short. The V'Al 2 features a similar cut to its predecessor, but with added stretch for more comfort when you've got to move around on the saddle and shift from punchy climbs to behind the seat descents. Along with the revised fabric, you'll find they also pack in more pocket space, with two zippered hand, and one zippered thigh pocket that ads in a key cord to keep valuables secure when you're letting loose on the dirt. The seams are reinforced in the most critical areas with bar tack stitching to hold up against abrasion, and a gusseted crotch adds a little more freedom of movement to the cut. To secure your fit in place Sombrio implements its internal waistband retention system that features a slim buckle in front for closure.
- Durable trail-ready shorts that stay comfortable all day
- Extra stretch in fabric for easy fore-and-aft movement on the bike
- Seamless crotch panel prevents chaffing and snagging on saddle
- Reinforced bar-tack stitching in stress zones boosts durability
- 3 zippered pockets offer storage for all of your goodies
- Long, 13.5-inch inseam provides coverage and room for pads
- Internal waistband lets you dial in perfect fit with buckle
- Item #SOM005E
- 90% nylon, 10% spandex
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered side with key cord
- adjustable tabs
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.