Ruckus Photochromic Sunglasses
The Ruckus Photochromic Sunglasses from Smith cover all the bases for cycling, running, or any other outdoor activity. This pair features Smith's most versatile lens that uses photochromic technology for varying light conditions. This lens shifts from clear to gray when exposed to sunlight so you can comfortably wear your sunglasses in a variety of lighting environments in most conditions. It includes an additional ChromaPop Contrast Rose Flash lens that helps enhances overall clarity by filtering out secondary colors to make natural colors really pop. The Ruckus also has a unique frame with re-engineered PivLock lens change technology that lets you switch out lenses for others tints. Smith also includes a hard case, microfiber bag, and cleaning wipe. The thin megol temples offer excellent helmet compatibility and no-slip comfort for the longest road rides and gnarliest trails. Its raised brow design increases peripheral vision while in the riding position, and the top bar venting and two-position adjustable nose pads provide a proper fit to help minimize fogging and maximize comfort.
- Performance sunglasses for running, cycling, and training
- Photochromic lenses shift from clear to gray when exposed to sunlight
- Chromapop lens enhances clarity and natural color
- Interchangeable lens system with an included bonus lens
- The rimless frame features nose and temple pads for a solid fit
- Please see size chart for lens tint information