So like, pretty much the opposite of your old, casual bejeweled cat-eye shades.
The Smith Parallel D-Max Sunglasses were designed with cycling, running, and other active outdoor pursuits in mind. The medium-sized frame boasts extra-large lenses and a nine base curve for a good, snug fit with adequate coverage. When the light changes, swap out the lenses with the included lenses to provide the right definition.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Evolve frame material utilizes FSC-certified reground material that is 100% recyclable
- The scratch-resistant Carbonic TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) lenses provide supreme clarity and distortion-correcting optics (the lens is thicker in the middle and tapered towards the outer edges) so you have a true optical center
- Hydroleophobic lens coating is applied to the top of the lens to repel moisture and grease and make cleaning easy
- 9 Base lens curvature provides a deep wrapping effect around your face
- Includes two extra sets of easily interchangeable lenses (clear and Ignitor) in addition to the lenses already in the frame for a total of three lenses
- Ignitor lenses provide maximum definition on medium cloud cover to overcast days
- Clear lenses are ideal for extremely low-light conditions or even night time