The light padding and mesh body of Six Six One's EXO Short Sleeve Jacket mean it's built for the trail rider whose runs don't necessarily include dual-crown forks and full-face helmets. The padding offers protection during the inevitability of a miss-judged roll over or gnarlier-than-expected line, and the structural panels of mesh keep the padding in place without sacrificing breathability. A full-length front zip means it's easy to put on but still provides a compressive, secure fit. The EXO model lacks the D30 padding and extra storage of the EVO line, but it's increased breathability and lightweight mean it's made for the all-mountain enthusiast, not the DH marauder.
View more Chest & Spine Protection
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.