Why We Like The Silca Gravelero Pump
We love Silca's Tattico pump, but sometimes we just need more air volume to get gravel tires pumped back up after a flat. That's where the Silca Gravelero Pump comes in! With 35% more air capacity than the Tattico, and the same amazing chuck, hose, and plunger design, we're able to get back on course faster than ever before.
- Small handheld pump for speedy trailside flat fixes
- 80psi max makes pumping up MTB and gravel tires easy
- 9.5-inch overall length disappears on our downtube
- Works with Schrader and Presta valves
- Smooth texture and improved seals reject dirt accumulation
- Hose and plunger design eliminates snapped and bent valve cores
- Item #SLCD020
- Valve Type
- Schrader, Presta
- Max Pressure
- 80 psi
- Hose Length
- 9.5in (243mm)
- Claimed Weight
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help