Why We Like The Sidi Frost GORE-TEX 2 Cycling Shoe
As we gear up to hit the trails on a cold winter day, we slip on the Sidi Frost GORE-TEX 2 Cycling Shoe to keep our feet warm and dry no matter what mother nature is throwing at us. Engineered with a GORE-TEX membrane, water is kept out of the shoe while moisture escapes, ensuring our feet remain at a comfortable temperature as we trudge through wet, snowy, or muddy trails. On the bottom of the Frost GORE-TEX 2 is the MTB SR17 sole which stays stiff while pedaling, flexible while walking, and delivers superior grip, stability, and mud dispersion.
- Mountain bike shoe protects during cold, wet winter rides
- GORE-TEX membrane keeps the foot warm, dry, and comfortable
- Tecno-3 System shapes to the foot for a customized fit
- Reinforced heel cup adds excellent stability and support
- MTB SR17 sole is stiff for pedaling, flexible for walking
- Grippy sole tread designed for MTB quickly disperses mud
- Sidi wire is non-binding for quick and easy adjustments
- Item #SIDZ114
- Upper Material
- microfibre, microtech, mesh
- GORE-TEX membrane
- Tecno-3 system (dial, hook-and-loop)
- Sidi heel cup
- London insole
- MTB SR17 (nylon with polyurethane inserts)
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- trail, mud/sand/snow
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 22, 2023
Premium price that requires tape
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
Unfortunately the Velcro ankle straps only last 4 months, I have been through two pairs each only lasted 4 months. Now they want to sell me a different pair of shoes at a 30 percent discount. If you go for these pickup some packing tape, you need it. Not worth the premium price for sure.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help