Refreshingly simple and sturdy.
Realizing that most trail riders subject their footwear to rigorous torture, the Sidi Men's Buvel Shoe is a tough-wearing shoe without the carbon widgets or flashy features of Sidi's top-tier offerings. That proves to be a good thing, especially if you're the type of rider who's seeking comfort and efficiency over weight savings and race-specific design. As such, the Politex upper features a synthetic material, which enhances the shoe's longevity against numerous rock strikes and riding abuse.
Offering a micro-adjustable fit, the Caliper buckle system retains the foot firmly in place to prevent energy-sapping heel lift. Two lower hook-and-loop straps comfortably secure the mid-foot and lower section for a superb fit. The reinforced Tallone Sidi heelcup keeps the food in an optimal pedaling position while preventing deformity over time. And to transfer power to the pedals, the Competition sole uses nylon in place of carbon for efficiency, but without the unrelenting stiffness of a dedicated race shoe. Optional toe spike attachments give cross-country racers aggressive traction over muddy sections and slippery trail surfaces.
- Tough-wearing trail shoes maximize comfort and efficiency
- Competition nylon sole transfers power to the pedals
- Aggressive tread pattern for sure-footed grip
- Durable synthetic upper with breathable perforations
- Caliper buckle system for micro-adjustable fit
- Sidi fuses Italian quality with riding comfort