Commuting in the rain can be a physical and mental challenge, but the Showers Pass Transit Jacket aims to take care of the physical element with total water and wind protection, and a comfortable fit that moves with you on the bike. Inside, its warm and insulating to keep you going should the temps dip on your jaunt across town.
- A thermal jacket capable of riding through harsh winter commutes
- Brushed lining traps in heat, ushers perspiration outwards
- 3-layer Artex fabric protects you from icy gusts and hail
- Core vents with waterproof zips allow you to drop heat in a pinch
- Aquagard zippers prevent moisture from sneaking in through the cracks
- Keep your gadgets secure in waterproof chest and media pockets
- Scotchlite reflective elements boost your low light visibility
- Magnetic drop-tail hem with reflective fabric protect from wheel spray, help you stay seen
- Item #SHO002P
- Aertex 3L
- hip, drop-tail hem
- large rear
- 1 zippered chest, 2 hand
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.