Illuminate your commute.
Illuminate the streets on your daily commute in the Showers Pass Odyssey Jacket for men. With 3-layer waterproof and breathable softshell construction, you'll feel just shy of bombproof on your ride in this super reflective jacket. Made from Showers Pass' own MapREflect fabric, the Odyssey features highly reflective print visible from as far away as 200 meters under car headlights. The fabric is made up of prints of maps from 11 of the world's most cycling friendly cities, such as Amsterdam, Newcastle, Berlin, Portland and New York, and because of the unique structure of the fabric, no two jackets are identical.
The Odyssey is lined completely with a soft box-fleece lining that keeps you warm when the temperatures drop, but allows for excellent moisture transfer and breathability, so that when you get sweating you won't end up bogged down and soggy. An oversized hood up top can slide over most helmets to keep you toasty when the weather drops, and a drawcord tightens down the hem for a snug fit when riding. The Odyssey, while quite resilient, isn't quite as tough as Showers Pass's beefier version, the Atlas, though it does come in as a fast second. The Atals, unlike the Odyssey, features fully sealed seams, so if you ride somewhere that inclement weather is more likely to hit, upgrading to the Odyssey's big brother is worth looking into.
- Commute in style with this lightweight jacket
- 3-layer waterproof and breathable softshell keeps you warm
- MapREflect features reflective print visible from 200-meters
- Box-fleece lining insulates and wicks away sweat
- Helmet compatible hood seals out the elements
- Microfleece lined pockets keep your hands toasty
- Keep drafts out from below with the drawcord cinch