Why We Like The XC3 Wide Mountain Bike Shoe
The high-energy and high-speed demands of cross-country racing require purpose-built equipment that carries no extra fluff, and the low-profile, single Boa design of the Shimano XC3 Wide Mountain Bike Shoe is the tool of the trade. Starting with an integrated upper and midsole that sees synthetic leather wrapping around your feet with superior fit and comfort, the XC3 sets a no-frills image of performance-first design. The stand-alone Boa L6 dial cinches down the upper to precision comfort on your trail riding or race-pace interval sessions. With a low stack height, the XC3 reduces energy loss while pedaling, and the fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole transfers watts into the pedals to keep you in the hunt for the win. And rubber tread grips well should you need to put a foot down, sending it deep into a tight apex. This wide last version provides more room in the last for greater comfort and better overall fit for some riders.
- Cross-country mountain bike shoe for the demanding racer
- Wide last provides alternative fit for riders
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon sole efficiently transfers power
- Integrated midsole and upper construction provide high-level comfort
- Boa dial cinches down to perfect fitting on chill rides or intervals
- Low-profile design reduces bulk and keeps stack height low
- Perforated toe box cools on warmer summer rides
- Item #SHIU1B1
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather
- BOA L6 dial
- cup insole
- glass fiber reinforced nylon
- fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 10.7oz (303g)
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.