Time to adventure.
When you're planning an epic bikepacking adventure, you don't want to rely on just any old pair of off-road shoes to get you through it. You need shoes that will protect your feet from unexpected weather conditions, walk well, and survive the rigors of adventure. The Shimano Men's SH-XM7 Bike Shoes have all of those boxes covered with a Gore-Tex liner, durable upper, and a grippy Vibram sole. With an outsole stiffness rating of three, which falls solidly on the comfort side of the comfort vs. competition spectrum, these shoes are built for functionality for long hours in the saddle and while setting up camp on foot, and they promise durability to last over the miles.
Shimano fashions the SH-XM7's upper from nubuck leather with rubber reinforcement around the toe box for stability and protection. A waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner protects your feet from sudden rain squalls and other inclement weather to keep your toes toasty and dry. Laces span the top of the shoe for easy adjustment and a customized fit, and a hook-and-loop strap across the top of the foot holds the laces in place and provides an extra dose of support.
Underfoot, a Vibram outsole provides grippy traction over rocks, roots, and other obstacles, while a half-length shank plate provides excellent walkability. To cap things off, shock-absorbing EVA foam increases comfort on and off the bike.
- Weather-resistant mountain bike shoes made for adventure
- Gore-Tex liner offers waterproof yet breathable protection
- Vibram outsole provides traction for tricky hike-a-bike
- Durable uppers with reinforced toe box are made to last
- EVA midsole cushions and supports your feet in rough terrain
- Laces for easy adjustment, hook-and-loop strap for security
- Compatible with 2-bolt mountain bike cleats