Traditional road shoes have their place on training rides and long tarmac epics, but adventurous commuters and touring enthusiasts are usually left searching in vain for something more fitting of their ride objectives. The Shimano Women's SH-RT5 Cycling Shoes blend much-needed walkability, efficient power transfer, and comfort into a stylishly understated throwback aesthetic that will turn heads at the coffee shop for all the right reasons.
Shimano fashions the RT5's upper out of synthetic leather and adds three hook-and-loop straps for an easily adjustable and customizable fit. Perforations throughout add texture to the styling while also helping increase ventilation for an added bit of comfort. Underfoot, a glass fiber reinforced shank stiffens the sole for effective power transfer without getting in the way of walkability while a full length rubber outsole provides sure grip on smooth surfaces. As a final touch, reflective hits across the shoe provided 360-degree increased visibility to other road users as you navigate evening errands during an extended post-work commute.
- A stylishly functional shoe for commutes and road rides
- Glass fiber reinforced nylon sole shank blends stiffness and comfort
- Rubber outsole provides grip and walkability
- Durable synthetic upper provides soft comfort
- Three hook-and-loop straps dial in fit
- Compatible with 2-bolt cleats
View more Women's Road Bike Shoes
|US MEN||EU||US WOMEN|