SH-RP4 Wide Cycling Shoe
Shimano's SH-RP4 Cycling Shoe not only represents a fantastic value but the fact that it offers it in a Wide version allowing those with big feet the opportunity to get some comfortable kicks without seeking a custom route is the icing on the cake. We're blown away by its Boa dial closure at this price point and Shimano shoes in the past have always spoiled us with fit and performance, so naturally, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend these shoes.
Up top, it uses a high-density, low maintenance synthetic leather upper with perforations that help improve the fit and increase its breathability. That before mentioned Boa L6 dial closure offering quick and micro-adjustments of the upper most offset strap works in conjunction with the two lower hook-and-loop closure straps to provide an impressive foothold without excessive pressure. Down below, the lightweight glass-fiber reinforced nylon sole gets the power to the pedals and its wide heel pad helps prevent the floor at the coffee shop from turning into a skating rink.
- Value packed road cycling shoe is a wide width
- Stiff glass reinforced nylon sole doesn't waste watts
- The synthetic upper is durable and built for breathability
- Boa dial and 2 hook-and-loop straps secure the fit
- Offset upper strap relieves pressure on the top of the foot