Why We Like The RC9 S-Phyre Cycling Shoe
With a more performance-first aesthetic, Shimano upgrades the women's specific RC9 S-Phyre Cycling Shoe for the modern peloton and local race-rides. Shimano uses a 360-degree fitting that integrates the midsole and upper material to envelop your foot for a secure hold comfortably. Upgraded dual Boa Li2 dials and PowerZone wiring guide cinch down for the optimum tension and offer a more performance-oriented and cleaner aesthetic. The Boa's precision cable tension is key to unwinding from an epic five-hour climbing session or torquing down for a finish sprint in the criterium.
Shimano elevates the carbon era with a supremely rigid sole that tests at a stiffness of twelve, meaning you'll never doubt whether your efforts are going into the pedals. This level of control and performance is what we've come to expect from Shimano's top-tier road shoes, and what keeps us dedicated to their component line as well.
A unique trait for the RC9 is the incorporation of the Anti-twist heel stabilizer that holds the foot in place while performing high-cadence accelerations. Heel control is not an overly focused target of improvement, as modern-day training plans and single-ring gear ratios push normalized cadences higher and higher.
- Pro-level carbon road shoe for all-day comfort and performance
- Stiff sole efficiently channels casual miles and intervals sessions alike
- 360-degree concept integrates midsole to upper for complete stability
- Boa dials fine-tune the fitting for the cafe or the sprint win
- Breathable mesh upper feels light and cooling under summer sun
- Heel retention system keeps the foot stable during high cadence
- Item #SHIU1BC
- Upper Material
- dual Boa Li2 dials
- carbon fiber
- carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 37] 7.1oz (222g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.