Why We Like The RC502 Wide Cycling Shoe
Speed and efficiency, that's what it's all about when we're in the middle of a race or hard-core training session, and the RC502 Wide Cycling Shoe does the job of maximizing power transfer while improving comfort. A low stack height midsole helps stabilize the foot, and the upper structure wraps around to provide a glove-like fit. The integrated sole and upper construction make for stability, rigidity, and lightweight performance, and a light carbon fiber reinforced nylon sole provides superb power transfer.
- Lightweight and efficient cycling shoe for road riders
- Upper wraps around the foot to provide a glove-like fit
- Integrated sole and upper for improved stability
- Mesh, TPU, synthetic leather composite upper for comfort
- Light carbon fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer
- Item #SHIU1DO
- Upper Material
- boa, hook-and-loop
- Carbon fiber reinforced nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 8.5oz (241g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.