SH-ME4 Mountain Bike Shoe
The SH-ME4 Mountain Bike Shoe packs technical features, durability, and a lot of value into a shoe that's ready to crush it up and down the mountain. Whether it's an all-day ride in the backcountry, a quick lap on your favorite singletrack, or trying your hand at enduro racing, the ME4 is tough enough for any off-road challenge and leaves you with cash left over to fund epic riding trips to sought-after mountain bike meccas.
The shoe is constructed from a high-density synthetic leather upper that is comfortable against your foot and withstands repeated scrapes from rocks and other trail obstacles. The upper is also perforated to ensure your foot doesn't get too warm when you're spinning up a tough climb. The closure uses a Boa dial for quick and precise micro-adjustments, paired with offset hook-and-loop straps that relieve tension at the highest part of the foot, avoiding pressure points and numbness. Frankly, we're impressed to see a Boa closure at this price point.
Moving to the bottom of the shoe, a glass fiber reinforced midsole rates at a five on Shimano's stiffness scale. It gives you efficient power transfer to the pedals, but also allows some torsional flex between the heel and toe box for comfort when you're throwing your bike into corners and navigating tricky descents. Shimano uses a women's-specific last that fits your natural foot shape for optimal comfort. The lightweight rubber outsole offers traction on all surfaces, and features a wide cleat adjustment range of +10mm fore and -13mm aft so you can dial in the perfect position for your 2-bolt cleats.
- Wallet-friendly women's performance shoe for trail & enduro
- Durable synthetic uppers resist rock scrapes and impacts
- Boa dial allows quick and precise micro-adjustments
- Offset straps relieve tension at highest point of foot
- Lightweight rubber outsole offers traction on any surface
- Women's-specific last fits natural foot shape for comfort
- Midsole allows efficient power transfer to the pedals
- Engineered flex in midsole for fluidity when controlling the bike