Why We Like The RX801 Rally Mountain Bike Shoe
The Shimano RX801 Rally combines the best features from their high-end road and mountain shoes into the ultimate gravel racing shoe. The carbon composite sole is the stiffest in Shimano's gravel shoe lineup ensuring that all of our leg power is transmitted into forward motion. The low profile BOA dials and forefoot strap let us dial in our fit just right, while the ultra-light TPU lugs ensure a sure grip off the bike. The RX801 Rally sets itself apart with the stretchy knit ankle cuff to keep stones and dirt out when racing heats up.
- High-performance featherweight gravel racing shoe
- Carbon composite sole is super stiff for optimal power transfer
- Integrated knit ankle gaiter protects from water, dust, and debris
- Seamless Surround Upper provides all-day comfort
- BOA Li2 dial offers micro-adjustments for a pressure-free secure fit
- Optimized to interface with XTR M9100 pedals
- TPU heel and toe tread is shallower than XC shoes for off-the-bike stability
- Item #SHIU1GS
- Upper Material
- [upper] synthetic leather, [ankle cuff] stretch-knit
- BOA® Fit System featuring Li2 dial, hook-and-loop forefoot strap
- Silvadur treated
- carbon fiber composite
- TPU lugs
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42] 10.5oz (300g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help