RC3 Wide Cycling Shoe
For the wide-footed road cyclist, Shimano’s RC3 Wide Cycling Shoe brings all-day comfort and performance to your base miles and racing pursuits. The RC3 Wide sits at Shimano’s mid-level cycling range, offering a race-worthy construction that begins to tease at the higher performance levels which road shoes can offer. As an upgrade to the entry-level RC1, the RC3 Wide receives a Boa L6 dial that provides more incremental adjustments to fine-tune the fitting than the traditional hook-and-loop strap. You’ll still find reliable power transfer to the pedals with the fiberglass reinforced nylon sole, and the Rubber XC racing pattern gives you extra grip for clicking in and walking around.
For comfort mile after mile, Shimano integrates the midsole to the upper for a seamless fit and unified form that stabilizes your foot during high power efforts. The RC3 Wide is compatible with 3-bolt cleats for the traditional road pedal platform.
- Wide-fitting racing shoe drops those performance watts
- Stiff nylon sole efficiently transfers power to the pedals
- Durable and breathable upper offers and comfortable and stable fit
- Boa dial cinches down easily with one-hand operation
- Low stack height makes for a low profile and efficient platform