PD-T400 Click'R Pedals
Made for the first time clipless user, commuter, or touring cyclist comes the PD-T400 Click'R Pedals from Shimano. Its aim is to provide more efficiency than conventional flat pedals or toe clips by offering better power transmission from your legs to the bike as well as more stability and control. Additionally, models in the Click'R lineup feature a lighter, adjustable spring that allows for a reduction of force in the neighborhood of 60% while clipping in and 62% releasing. Even the step-out angle is reduced from 8.5 to 13-degrees helping you exit the pedal quickly without incident.
The T400 gets a pop-up cage for easier entry, and it allows you to use the pedal as a simple flat pedal with your sneakers if you choose. Commuters will notice its integrated reflector, helping to increase your visibility in low light for safety and appreciate its chrome-moly spindle and low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle when your riding doesn't take a break just because the weather isn't ideal.
- Light action dual-sided pedals for urban or trekking cyclists
- Ideal for commuting or touring
- Pop-up cage offers an easy entry binding design
- Light-action, adjustable SPD spring for easy clipping and release
- Multi-release cleats further simplify unclipping
- Cleat retention adjuster lets you customize release tension
- Integrated reflector increases visibility
- Durable construction with sealed cartridge bearings for longevity