Item # SLL000J
Selle SMP TRK Lady Saddle - Women's $79.00
Take the sting away from your sit bones.
Offer your sit bones some much needed relief with the Selle SMP TRK Lady saddle. This saddle, designed for light touring, sets you up with ample padding to keep you comfortable for endless miles on the bike. It features a wide profile that's ideal for those of us with wider pelvises, and a large central cutout throughout nearly the entire length of the saddle for pressure relief that keeps you feeling comfortable whether you're at mile 5 or 95.
The TRK Lady is designed for women who want a little more padding from their ride, and enjoy the flexibility of fore-and-aft comfort. It features a nose with a large dip that both helps to relieve pressure, but also gives you a comfortable perch when you're at the very nose of the saddle and pushing up steep climbs. The back of the saddle is raised for an enhanced seated pedaling position, dispersing body weight evenly to reduce overall pressure when you're riding on rough surfaces.
The saddle's generous foam elastomer padding gets wrapped in a durable Lorica microfiber. Its nylon composite shell rides on stainless steel rails that ensure a secure perch that holds up for both on and off road adventures.
- A cushioned saddle for long hours on the bike
- Central cutout alleviates pressure on long rides
- Dipped nose makes for comfortable fore-aft movement
- Weight is distributed evenly with raised back of saddle
- SVT cover is smooth against shorts and holds up to abrasion
- Ideal for riders with wider pelvises and sit bones
- Crafted in Italy with exceptional attention to detail
View more Women's Road Bike Saddles
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am LOVING this seat! Right after I got the seat I rode two 15 milers, and then a 50. I was pleasantly surprised at the comfort. I think any seat would start to hurt after 50, but I have to say this is one of the most comfortable seats I've ridden on. Really happy with it!