Why We Like The SP-01 Boost Tekno Superflow Saddle
Selle Italia continues to out-do itself with their lightest road saddle yet, the SP-01 Boost Tekno Superflow. A slimmed-down version of the Tekno Superflow, the Boost eliminates the top padding and cover in favor of a fully carbon construction in this short saddle, weighing only 105g in the S3 width. The Boost Tekno features the same rear frame design as the Tekno, which allows independent flexing of the left and right sides of the saddle to more comfortably support the alternating movements of your hips while pedaling. A large center cutout relieves perineal pressure and improves blood flow to the area, helping to reduce numbness or pain on long days in the saddle.
- A pure race saddle with a unique flex-engineered design
- Rear sides of saddle flex independently to support hip movement while pedaling
- Center cutout relieves perineal pressure for comfort on long rides
- Carbon rails are impressively light and help absorb road vibration
- Full carbon shell provides a lightweight and supportive platform
- Item #SELA09N
- carbon, 7 x 9mm
- carbon fiber
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [small] 130mm, [large] 145mm
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 3.7oz (105g), [large] 3.9oz (110g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help