Item # SSZ0020
SealSkinz Brecon Glove - Men's $69.95
Block it all.
Built to weather cold, rainy ride conditions, the SealSkinz Men's Brecon XP Gloves bring a pile of cold weather functionality to any inclement day on the bike. As you forge ahead into icy rain and relentless wind in the name of endurance-building base miles, the Brecon's windproof, waterproof exterior will provide a safe haven for your hands on the bars. Grippy palms and fingers give you precise dexterity when you're navigating messy road shoulders, and SealSkinz adds touchscreen compatibility on the index fingers so you don't have to risk frostbite to capture a smart phone image of frozen mid-ride scenery.
- Block wind, rain, and cold with this hardworking glove
- Padded suede palm absorbs road noise to limit fatigue
- Reinforced thumb and forefinger improve grip
- Anti-slip finger coating ensures cockpit dexterity
- Wrist cuffs with hook-and-loop strap seal out gusts
- Glove earns a 4 out of 5 on Sealskinz's thermal scale
View more Men's Winter Bike Gloves
|Hand Circumference||5 - 6in
(12.7 - 15.2cm)
|7 - 8in
(17.8 - 20.3cm)
|Approximate Age||5 years||6 - 9 years||10 - 13 years|
- How to Measure:
- Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles, not including the thumb. Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size.