Why We Like The Road Vertec Boa Cycling Shoe
Engineered for road cycling at the highest level, the Road Vertec Boa Shoe offers stiff and breathable performance for pushing pace on our training rides. The carbon-reinforced sole is stiff underfoot to transfer as much power as possible to your pedals, while the 3D Air Mesh upper delivers loads of airflow for grueling summer grinds.
- Road cycling shoe for racing, race training, and performance
- Synthetic construction is lightweight and dries quickly
- Adjustable ErgoLogic footbed accommodates most foot shapes
- Boa dials provide convenient fit adjustment mid-ride
- 3-bolt cleat compatibility functions with most road pedals
- Item #SCOL199
- Upper Material
- thermoplastic polyurethane, 3D air mesh (synthetic)
- synthetic textile
- Boa dials
- adjustable ErgoLogic
- nylon and carbon composite (stiffness index 9), Sticki rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [one shoe, US 8.5] 280g
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.