Why We Like The Scott Road Team BOA Cycling Shoe
Gear up for your next group ride with a shoe that everyone is going to want after you outsprint them to the finish line. The Road Team BOA Cycling Shoe, designed specifically for female riders, is constructed with a nylon, glass fiber composite outsole that features sticki rubber to create a high-performance shoe. Scott brings us a shoe that is great for both training rides and race day by combining stiffness with comfort. The footbed is built to be extra comfortable with the ErgoLogic insole, allowing for superior arch support and all-day support, and can also be easily removed to fit your specific insole if necessary. A BOA IP1 Fit System and lower anatomic fit strap allow you to adjust the overall tightness of the shoe to find the perfect, most comfortable fit for your day in the saddle.
- Designed specifically for women's road riding
- Sticki rubber provides a stiffness index of 8
- Upper material of 3D airmesh and microfiber allows for an adaptive fit
- BOA IP1 Fit System and anatomic fit strap ensure a snug fit
- Removable ErgoLogic insole provides excellent arch support
- Item #SCOL198
- Upper Material
- polyurethane, 3D Airmesh
- BOA® Fit System featuring IP-1
- ErgoLogic removable insole
- nylon/glass fiber composite, Sticki rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help