Single Wheel Padded Bag
As an experienced racer, you know that it pays off to have a spare wheel with you during key, target events because flats and cassette mishaps are bound to happen. SciCon's Single Wheel Bag stores your racing rim securely in padded protection during the drive (or even fly) over to the event. As you could easily place a single wheel in a double wheel bag, the benefits of having single wheel bag make themselves apparent in cost and space savings, as well as eliminating abrasions from neighboring wheels.
The Single Wheel receives high density foam padding in a lightweight body, and opens and closes with a 180-degree self-healing zipper — reducing zipper failure — protecting your back-up racing wheel in style and elevating your professional racing image.
- Carry your spare racing or trainer wheel in padded protection
- Fits 26in, 650b, 650c, and 700c road and triathlon wheels
- Soft, padded material protects your carbon while in transport
- Lightweight and recommended for air travel
- Item #SCIN01I
- [face fabric] Nylon 210, [padding] high density foam
- 1 wheel
- Carry Options
- self-healing zip (180 degree)
- 73 x 3 x 82cm
- Claimed Weight
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.