Freedom Ex 2-Bike Rack
Sleek and minimalistic, the Freedom Ex 2-Bike Rack is as good looking as it is secure and stable. This sturdy midwest-made hitch rack tips the scale at a mere 27lbs to claim the title of lightest tilting rack around, and easily carries two bikes that weigh up to 60lb a piece, to keep the drive to and from the starting point as light and hassle-free as possible. Wheel trays with straps work with the Cuscino-encased down-tube cradle to securely hold your bikes, while the locking cables further fasten the bikes to the rack which is secured to your car with an included locking pin.
- One of the lightest tilting hitch bike racks available
- Single steel design is as sturdy as it is stylish
- Wheel trays safely secure wide variety of bikes
- Tilting mechanism allows easy access to trunk or cargo area
- Locking cables and pins help prevent theft during pit stops
- Reflectors on outside wheel trays add visibility in low light