MTR 2 Bike Hitch Rack
Proudly made in Wisconsin, USA, the Saris Cycles MTR 2 Bike Hitch Rack hails from America's Dairyland to offer a versatile Modular Tray Rack (MTR) design that accommodates two bikes of varying sizes, and is customizable with add-on trays to bring the whole crew's collection. Each MTR rack is built from American-made steel and aluminum for maximum strength, and is installed to your two-inch hitch receiver easily without tools, frustration, or breaking a sweat.
The MTR’s nesting bike trays also eliminate the need to lift the bikes over the rack—giving you an easy, hassle-free on-and-off loading. Simply flip the trays out of the way after loading to get you from parking lot to trailhead with time to spare. Roomy wheel trays wrap bike tires up to 5-inches wide for a stable hold, while dual-arm wheel holders never touch the bikes' frames, keeping the bikes locked in position through the bumpiest of rides. The MTR is built on a burly hitch-based foundation that can be tilted away, when fully loaded with bikes and without, for fast and easy vehicle access to grab your helmet, lunch, or extra layer out of the trunk.
- Versatile, durable hitch tray bike rack for up to two bikes
- Steel and aluminum construction ensure lasting durability
- Fits two-inch hitch receivers, and holds 2 bikes up to 60 pounds
- Unique wheel trays pivot and nest for easy loading and storage
- Wheel trays easily hold bike tires up to five-inches in width
- Dual-arm wheel holders lock bikes securely with zero frame contact
- Integrated Security locks the rack to the car and bikes to the rack
- Tilting mechanism allows you to access the hatch or trunk easily