La Vuelta Costa Blanca Short-Sleeve Jersey
The stylish and colorful La Vuelta Costa Blanca Short-Sleeve Jersey from Santini is its tribute to the Costa Blanca region of Spain, 200 kilometers of Mediterranean coastline in the Alicante province at the southeastern coast of Spain. This area will also play host to the first five stages of the 2019 Vuelta. The jersey's design takes inspiration from the pink colors of the salt lakes typical to the area, the blue of the ocean, and its palm trees. Across the chest, a bar graphic motif represents all 21 stages of La Vuelta, which is also featured across the entire Costa Blanca lineup.
Santini constructs the Costa Blanca in Italy of breathable, stretchy, and lightweight technical fabrics built for summer rides. Other jersey details include the BODYFIT fabric on the sleeves, helping to improve aerodynamics, wide triple rear pockets for hauling ride snacks, and an elastic waist hem with silicone gripper ensuring the jersey stays in position while riding.
- Santini's short-sleeve jersey celebrating the Costa Blanca region
- Technical fabrics are lightweight and breathable
- BODYFIT fabric on the sleeves is stretchy and enhances airflow
- Silicone gripper provides a solid yet relaxed hold on your waist
- Form-fitting design eliminates bunching
- Triple-back pocket holds all of your ride essentials