Takes a licking without ripping.
We've all suffered the stinging pain of wiping out across abrasive asphalt, which is made even worse as you're competing in bottleneck racing scenarios and plunging downhill at high speeds. Santini sought to alleviate the stinging pain resulting from tumbling off your bike with its Dyneema-reinforced hip and back panels found on the Men's Impact Bib Short.
By reinforcing your most vulnerable areas while crashing with the same fabric used in ballistic vests, Santini significantly reduces the chance of scraping your skin if you happen to take a stinging fall on the road, even at high rates of speed. Best of all, the Dyneema panels remain soft and stretchy, so you'll barely even notice you're wearing a reinforced, abrasion-resistant pair of bib shorts.
Another noteworthy feature of the Impact Bib Short lies in Santini's upper echelon C3 chamois, which uses Carving Technology to combine multiple densities of foam without stitching or excess bulk creating irritation. This extremely comfortable chamois sits alongside full mesh bibs for optimal breathability without sacrificing upright support or comfort.
- Abrasion-resistant bib short protects you from nasty falls
- Dyneema-reinforced panels at hip and backside prevent abrasion
- Abrasion-resistant panels remain soft and stretchy for comfort
- Premium C3 chamois is ergonomically conformed and breathable
- Full mesh bibs for upright support and maximum breathability
- Crafted in Italy with premium fabrics and attention to detail